DMs Guild Mythic actions for every legendary monster in the Monster Manual D&D 5e

bluespy1

Explorer
Hello everyone!

So for the past week I have been reading the new Theros book, and I really liked what I read. Although I have no intention for Running it as a setting it has some new cool mechanincs. The one that struck me the most were the Mythic actions. Even though the "phase 2" mechanic is very video gamey there are onster that could really use this in a thematic way!

But the number of monsters with these actions ar every limited in the book (3) and they are very ancient greek themed so I thought it would be cool to convert the legendary monsters from the monster manual to Mythic. After some sleepless nights I am very happy to present you Mythic actions for the Monster Manual!

Mythic Actions for the Monster Manual

Inside it you will find rules of what are the mythic actions and also. every legendary creature from the monster manual converted to mythic! More speciffically the following monsters are explored: Aboleth, Solar, Beholder, Death Tyrant, Demilich, Dracolich, Adult Dragons, Ancient Dragons, Empyrean, Κraken, Lich, Mummy Lord, Androsphynx, Gynosphynx, Tarrasque, Unicorn, Vampire

More than 60% of the title is FREE through the full size preview.

Right now "Mythic Actions for the Monster Manual" is #7 on Most Popular DMs Guild Titles Under $5!!

Finally, there is a 20% discount for the launching week :D

Mythic cover-page-001.jpg

bluespy1

Explorer
dO4cn5X.png

More than 100 people honored me with their support making Mythic actions for the Monster Manual (my first!) SILVER BEST SELLER after six days. Today is the last day of the 20% DISCOUNT of the launching week so it is the best time to get it!.

Thanks everyone for the support it means a lot :D !

bluespy1

Explorer
If you don't already know the Christmas in July sale at the DMsGuild is live and you can get all my titles including Mythic actions for the Monster Manual at least 25% off their original price.

https://bit.ly/2CCTb4s

Thanks everyone for the support and the great feedback I had in reviews and messages <3 .

bluespy1

Explorer
Wow I never expected this: Thanks to your support Mythic actions for the Monster Manual is now (my first! :love: ) ELECTRUM BEST SELLER !!!! You can check it out here:

Additionally for anyone intrested the series continues with Volo's Guide to Monsters and you can get them both at The Mythic Action Bundle in the price of the original (Additionally people who already bought the first can get the sequel extremely cheap at 0.50$ to show my gratitude ^_^ ):

The Mythic Action Bundle

Thank you soooo much for the support it means a lot to me!!

Remove ads