• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mythic Dream Studios] Dark Inheritance?

bolen

First Post
So players begin as one of the advanced classes and not the basic classes? (I am sure you can run it either way, but is that what you intended)

MythicJustice

Explorer
bolen said:
So players begin as one of the advanced classes and not the basic classes? (I am sure you can run it either way, but is that what you intended)

All of the advanced classes in Dark Inheritance require you to start as one of the base classes. I'm not sure what your question is pertaining to though, can you expound upon it a bit?

bolen

First Post
You answered it. I was thinking that your campaign might assume that the characters start out as these prestige classes.

Forcegypsy

First Post
I second that emotion.

I've as yet only heard of only one person with this product. Haven't seen any reviews and my FLGS hasn't been able to track it down. I'm in Ontario, Canada but that has never been a problem when it comes to Rpg's before.

I really would like to see a review especially as it seems I have to wait.

Anyone from Mythic Dreams Studios wanna comment?

Barring that anyone with the book want to write a review?

MythicJustice

Explorer
Forcegypsy said:
I second that emotion.

I've as yet only heard of only one person with this product. Haven't seen any reviews and my FLGS hasn't been able to track it down. I'm in Ontario, Canada but that has never been a problem when it comes to Rpg's before.

I really would like to see a review especially as it seems I have to wait.

Anyone from Mythic Dreams Studios wanna comment?

Barring that anyone with the book want to write a review?

Dark Inheritance should be in stores as of late last week or this week, depending upon when distributors received their shipments. As soon as I hear confirmation that it is in stores I'll be sure to post the news.

A review copy has been sent to an EN World staff reviewer and so hopefully a review will appear soon (next few weeks probably). Other reviewers will be receiving copies this week as well.

As for getting Dark Inheritance in Canada, a number of Canadian distributors are carrying the book. Below is a list. Feel free to tell your FLGS that they can order from any of these distributors.

Dynamic Distribution
Everest Wholesale
Lion Rampant
Mindsports
New Century Distributors

MythicJustice

Explorer
YEAH - Finally

<does a little dance> I can finally confirm that Dark Inheritance is in stores (at least in Washington State)!

Now that the book is finally available (wohoo!) we will be adding some cool new web expansions in the near future. One of these is a great new titan character sheet designed by Rob Campbell, desktops featuring the titan legacies, and an Otherworldly creature by monster-man Jason Olsan.

Stay tuned for further updates. :)

Remove ads