N.E.W. Character Sheet [July 2014 Playtest]

kevsurp

First Post
wont let me print it

Downloaded the new character sheet but for some reason it wont print keeps saying no pages to print

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Downloaded the new character sheet but for some reason it wont print keeps saying no pages to print

It's just a PDF. Sounds like a job for your printer manufacturer's tech support! I'd love to help, but printer tech support is way above my proficiency level - I literally wouldn't know where to start! :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
when i open it says something about being a pdf/a

Sorry, man! I don't know what to tell you. PDF/a is a fairly standard PDF format - most PDFs are PDF/a. If the problem is with opening it, rather than printing it, maybe update your reader software or something?

Anyone else having trouble with it? It works fine on my PC.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Apologies for the general hastiness of this. Here's a replacement sheet. Also uploading it to the downloads area.

Attachments

• new_character_sheet_july.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 196

kevsurp

First Post
ok found my problem adobe was screwed up and got foxit and a question on character sheet are you going to make it form fillable?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
ok found my problem adobe was screwed up and got foxit and a question on character sheet are you going to make it form fillable?

I might get a form fillable one made when the game is finished. It's not something I personally have the skills to do.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases