N.E.W. Character Sheet [July 2014 Playtest]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
ok found my problem adobe was screwed up and got foxit and a question on character sheet are you going to make it form fillable?

OK, I don't know if this will work. I found a tool to make form fields. I've attached what I hope is a form-fillable character sheet.

The second of the two is an experiment in trying to make the font size automatically fit the text area. Again, I don't know if it will work!

Attachments

• new_character_sheet_july_form_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 247
  • new_character_sheet_july_form_fillable_font.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
To add to the general silence, here's an auto-calculating one. It doesn't do everything (it's not a character generator) but if you first work through the Development Worksheet on the second page and enter the species and career names and attribute adjustments, they will be automatically added up and entered into the appropriate places elsewhere on the sheet.

This was experimental - I didn't know how to do it two days ago, and I just bought a bit of software online and I've been learning as I go along, so I apologise if it's a bit flaky or buggy. I did my best!

Attachments

• new_character_sheet_july_form_fillable_font_calculated.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:

nivek1385

First Post
I might get a form fillable one made when the game is finished. It's not something I personally have the skills to do.

PDFEscape.com makes it really easy...I did that with a previous version of the char sheet.

EDIT: Nevermind...I should've kept reading before responding.

Last edited:

Tigerlil

First Post
I haven't been able to give feedback on this as I do the majority of my geeking from an iPad...and they suck at PDFs. Formfillable, forget it :p

Tested this quickly on my PC now.
It works brilliant and the autofills are great.

The Automatic Font size does not work in the Exploits, Psinoc power description and Equipment note areas. Other places where it would be relevant it seems to work.

Ace job for someone who is completely new to the wonderful world of formfillable sheets :)

Remove ads