Names of three organizations

taliesin15

First Post
Gilladian said:
1) a collection of semi-independent rangers, druids and other woodsfolk who guard the kingdom's boundaries and roam the wilderness seeking out potential dangers before they become too great. The title of their leader would also be needed. They're currently very lamely called "Sherriffs".
"Wyldwood Rovers"

Gilladian said:
2) a group of wizards and sorcerers who work undercover together to promote their goals of personal and group power. They're not usually evil, but are not good, either. They mostly use charm and illusion magic, but also wealth and political power. They have no name or presence in my world as yet.
"Dweomercraft Guild"

Gilladian said:
3) a group of fey-hating knights and priests who follow a new god I'm adding to my pantheon. This god is a lawful being who hates the innate chaos that the fey represent. His name I'm also still debating, but it will probably have a vaguely latin feel to it, as that is the area of the world where his worship will be strongest.
"Paladins, Ovates, & Persecuting Emminences"

Nyaricus

First Post
Gilladian said:
Yep, you're the winner!

You made me laugh, anyway.
heh, cool :p

Gilladian said:
I figure any group that hunts and kills fey just because they're chaotic is evil. And the area of the campaign world where they will be based is mostly evil as well - they hate and fear arcane magic and the fey are a large reason for that fear. So the knights of this order hunt the fey to protect the evil rulers of that kingdom (Not Greenvale, another place).
Sounds neat; hope you can find something suitable for them, in any case :)

Remove ads