• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nathalie Portman to feature in Return of the Jedi

This is a fairly standard item nowadays in action movies. This allows you to get better shots of your stars in scenes where their stunt doubles are actually in their place.

bwgwl said:

actually, i thought i read somewhere that he's already started doing this to some degree -- in Count Dooku's fight scene, i heard they digitally added the actor's head over that of the stunt fighter that was actually doing the scene.

creepy.

next, they'll be telling us Yoda wasn't real. :p

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
please tell me this isn't going to happen..this is like rewriting the bible to make it more "Politically Correct". No..make it stop!

Corinth

First Post
Portman denied the report today. That said, this isn't conclusive; there may be NDAs at work here, and George has fiddled with his works previously. I say that the report is credible.

Hmm, I dunno. If Portman were under an NDA, I think the proper response is "No comment" or "I can't confirm or deny..."

A direct denial gives me hope that the rumors aren't true after all.

If you want to do some good CGI additions then make an addition at the very end of ROTJ.

When Yoda, Anakin, and Obi-Wan appear for Luke they should add Qui-Gon Jinn in there as well.

333 Dave

First Post
If they do anymore tweaking they better put the Greedo scean back to the way it was. God how bad of a shot do you have to be to miss at point blank range?

I have never read the whole scene as it was supposed to be. Care to elaborate?

333 Dave said:
If they do anymore tweaking they better put the Greedo scean back to the way it was. God how bad of a shot do you have to be to miss at point blank range?

Re: Natalie Portman not enough

If you are going to be a pointless basher then why are you posting to this thread?

If you don't like the movie then go somewhere else.

blickish said:
to make me want to ever watch Return of the Jedi again. Ever.

Dahak

Explorer
Hopefully, one of the corrections will be to excise the monkey/woman hybrid emperor from Empire Strikes Back, and replace it with Ian McDiarmid.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads