D&D 5E Nations and Cannons: The American Crisis for DND 5E

Weiley31

Legend
Haha. You guys have been great :) Do people post homebrew / prototype content in these forums? I might start to do that if there's interest—just tryna be respectful of the culture here since I haven't used EN World that much before!
Here are the rules and terms for the website IIRC.

I've seen a number of peeps on here post a number of homebrew content before. Dave2008 posts a number of Homebrew modifications on various DND monsters in order to make them "more accurate" to their power levels while also giving them Mythic Actions that the og stat blocks never used to have. This seems to be his latest work on such homebrewing content IIRC

Mike Myler has done an extensive work on various mythological figures. (Heck George Washington was one of em that he did too!

And another example: Doctorbadwolf has shown us WIP work of a class idea for how to do a Gish.

So ya, I've seen plenty of peeps post homebrew/prototype content on the forums.

Andras

Explorer
Hey y'all! Just coming in here with a "bump," the Nations & Cannons kickstarter campaign for The American Crisis is coming up on its final 24 hours. We hit a bunch of stretch goals along the way and are really excited to bring this to life :D

Some of the backgrounds give the character one or two Continental Dollars, but the only mention of their value is that due to inflation the exchange rate is variable. Is there a useful value for these? what can you buy with a C$?

eta, one more question. if a weapon rolls multiple die for damage and scores a crit, does it roll all the dice again or just one? the rule for the critical hits says the player rolls one additional die, not all of them.

Flagbearer Games

5e Publisher
Continental dollars are left purposefully vague, with price points for equipment listed in pounds sterling (which had a fairly fixed value). This is more of a plot point for GMs to play with than a useful reward, but we're planning on including a mechanic for this in The American Crisis.

For critical hits, this should be the same as stock 5e. You might be looking at one of the Scout role's traits, which functions identically to the fantasy Half-Orc's savage attacks trait.

Remove ads