NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

Lola

First Post
Not only do I have my own mini, I just found the glue to put'er together with! Hopefully, I can maintain a light hand. Otherwise, I'll pick one of my others, and she can be an ooze monster... ;) I have two others that might suit if female characters are needed.

I'd suggest "Nickelodeon Gak" for the ooze, but that might stain a battle mat. I'm not too sure that it's not too oozy, either. Just a thought.

Jon Potter

First Post
NCSUCodeMonkey said:
Hey Against All Ooze players, I need minis!

Sorry, Matt! I don't own any.

I had a 50+ collection back in the dark days of 1E, but I gave it away to my cousin during my role-playing hiatus.

I wonder if he's still got them squirreled away somewhere...

But anyway, I don't have any to bring, sadly.

hyperpower

First Post
Signin' up...

Hey Rel,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanting to register for game day finally gave me the impetus to get off my sorry keister and register.

Let me see.... I'd like to join your afternoon/evening orcs game as Gronka Thonka so long as the slot is still open. I'm also calling dibs on the role of the Sherriff in Solenopsis' farm game.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at game day. I'm now going to go perform the necessary rituals over my dice so they role well.

Ciao!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Re: Signin' up...

hyperpower said:
Let me see.... I'd like to join your afternoon/evening orcs game as Gronka Thonka so long as the slot is still open. I'm also calling dibs on the role of the Sherriff in Solenopsis' farm game.

Welcome aboard! I'll go add you to those games now.

Edit: Oh, and feel free to join us on Friday night before Game Day for food, drink and company (location to be announced but I'm leaning toward Cinelli's Pizza).

Last edited:

Lola

First Post
mini mania!

Rel said:
Oh, and feel free to join us on Friday night before Game Day for food, drink and company (location to be announced but I'm leaning toward Cinelli's Pizza).

WHOOT!

Today I have learned something very important. Krazy Glue is evil.

Tomorrow I would like to learn the name of the [censored] who thought it would be a good idea to have her hand and sword come packaged seperate from her body. In return, he shall learn the exquisite feeling of my boot up his [censored], and [censored][censored][censored].

hyperpower

First Post
Krazy Glue is simply a tool. But a powerful one. It can be used for good, but should it fall into the wrong hands, it could be a potent instrument of EVIL!

Har.... takes me back to my days of table-top wargaming. Hours on end spent glueing minis together for my army. At the end, I was stuck to everything in sight, but the fumes made it all worthwhile. :rolleyes:

Henry

Autoexreginated
"Duct Tape is like the force - It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together." :)

Lola, your Krazy Glue experience reminds me why I gave up on mini's a long time ago. My mini's look like :):):):), and I use counters, and once a secondary market springs up for WotC's cheap plastic mini's, I'm so there!

All is planned for my M&M game, and I'll be glad to see all the participants there!

Last edited:

Lola

First Post
Fume? There were supposed to be fumes? Now I feel cheated. :( Darn my well ventilated work area!

Actually, now that it's had a day to set, it's pretty solid, and looks good! But glue is as far as I go. I'm NOT going to sit there with an eensy-weensy paintbrush pretending to actually posess hand-eye coordination.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases