NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Come, they told me, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
To NC Game Day, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
d20 Games we play, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
We do this the entire day, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
rumpa-pum-BUMP! rumpa-pum-BUMP!
There'll be yummy bagels, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
When we come.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
Come, they told me, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
To NC Game Day, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
d20 Games we play, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
We do this the entire day, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
rumpa-pum-BUMP! rumpa-pum-BUMP!
There'll be yummy bagels, par-umpa-pum-BUMP!
When we come.

Henry, this was somehow simultaneously very entertaining and very disturbing. Much like I hear your d20 Modern game at the last Game Day was.

Very appropriate. :D

Solenopsis

First Post
I'd like to sign up more victims for my game. Brenda will be playing the now-homeless Sally May McEwen. Micah will be filling in as her love interest, the guilt ridden but randy Cousin Bobby. And a mysterious unnamed stranger shall fill the role of the addled inebriate, Father McCallister, who has yet to realize the sinful ways of his congregants.

For those of you still thinking of signing on, this leaves open the role of Deputy John, the embittered lawman with the gimpy leg and a mouth full rotten teeth and worse breath.

See ya'll saturday.

Solenopsis

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Solenopsis said:
I'd like to sign up more victims for my game. Brenda will be playing the now-homeless Sally May McEwen. Micah will be filling in as her love interest, the guilt ridden but randy Cousin Bobby. And a mysterious unnamed stranger shall fill the role of the addled inebriate, Father McCallister, who has yet to realize the sinful ways of his congregants.

For those of you still thinking of signing on, this leaves open the role of Deputy John, the embittered lawman with the gimpy leg and a mouth full rotten teeth and worse breath.

See ya'll saturday.

Solenopsis

All taken care of. I can't wait to meet "Mysterious Unnamed Stranger". ;)

Solenopsis

First Post
slot mysteriously reopens

The role of Father McCallister is once again open, as the mysterious stranger is under time constraints that keep him from the morning session. If you ever wanted to be an evil-smiting Bible thumper who smells of elderberry wine, now's you're great opportunity.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'll go update that now. If he can't make the morning session, he could still come for the late session. I've still got one slot open in Orcz Reducz.

One other minor change: I got my Thonka's mixed up when I posted my original lineup of orcs. Honka's the Cleric and Gronka wears the Stinking Hide of Grumsh. As a result, I'm going to switch who's playing who to reflect the choice of character classes instead of the names. Sorry for the mixup. But those orcs...they all look alike (except Mugnutz the Blue). ;)

Last edited:

So, where's the Friday nite gig going to be held? I've seen a lot of leaning and suggesting, but very little deciding. :)

Oh, and looking back through the posts for this, I noticed that the gathering time is 8:30. That's perfect, and should work fine, but technically Talley doesn't open until 9. Should be no worries, though, because the building is usually open well before that time. On the off chance that the building is closed, I suggest meeting on the steps on the south side of the building (that's the side across from the gym). Let me know if there are any questions.

Matt

Lola

First Post
Er, maybe I just missed it, but if the student center is open... what room are we in? While I doubt finding a gathering of people there at 8:30 on a Saturday will be an epic level task, it would be nice to know just in case.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
NCSUCodeMonkey said:
So, where's the Friday nite gig going to be held? I've seen a lot of leaning and suggesting, but very little deciding. :)

Unless there is some strong opposition that I'm not aware of, let's just go with Cinelli's. As far as location goes, I'm flexible. The Cary site would be better for me but I think I may be in the minority in that regard.

Henry, where are you staying/coming from to get there? I would probably push to make things convenient for you since you'll have been on the road all afternoon by that point.

As far as Talley not being officially open until 9:00, it certainly wasn't a problem last time. But, if we have to, I suppose that we can hang out on the step and eat bagels and coffee for 30 minutes.

Lola, I don't recall specifically which room we have this time. I'm sure NCSUCM can clue us in there. I do know that we are going to be squeezed into a smaller space than last time. We'll just have to make do as best we can.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
Henry, where are you staying/coming from to get there? I would probably push to make things convenient for you since you'll have been on the road all afternoon by that point.

I'll be driving in on I-40 - Togamario won't be able to make it Friday night (working), so I'm driving straight to the pizza place first. I'll check in with him after we break.

Therefore, the Cinelli's in Raleigh (Six Forks Rd.) sounds best for me, because T. lives in the Northeast sector outside the Beltway, but Cary is not that far outta the way either. Another 20 minutes doesn't really faze me when I've been driving a couple hours anyway. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads