NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Right, looks like I am playing in a Saturday morning game! :D

*writes not to self to set alarm for tomorrow morning :(

Innebriated preacher, eh? Will you be bringing the level 5 Cleric, or should I make one myself?

Shame I can't get in on the FR game... but Henry nabbed me first!

*tries to remember if his DVD player will fit into his backpack....*

Last edited:

Solenopsis

First Post
For those of you in my little farm adventure, pre-made characters and some background info will be made available in the morning. That way everyone will be running at the same speed and I can use the confusion to my advantage. Wear your overall's and work boots cause the pig s**t is gonna be flying. Literally.

See ya'll in the mornin' if not tonight.

Jon Potter

First Post
jlhorner1974 said:
Grrrrrr.

I have a lost minute conflict, and I won't be able to attend. So please offer my slot in NSCUCM's FR game to someone else.

Drat! And I chose to play a barbarian just to show you how it's done! ;-)

Seriously, though, sorry you won't be there for the fun.

Tiew

First Post
Sorry

I have to cancel my place in the Mutants & Masterminds game. Sorry this is so last minute, I thought that I hadn't gotten into the game and I stopped checking the list.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hmm. Well it looks like our afternoon games will have some openings to fill if we get any walk-in's. I hope this doesn't represent a big problem for anybody.

Perhaps it will make the Total Party Kills go just that much faster! :D <- Evil Rat Bastard DM Grin

I'm leaving the office now. If anybody need to get in touch with me before tomorrow, e-mail will be a better bet than the boards.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
By the by, unless there's been plans made for lunch on Saturday (I dind't see any when I made a cursory sweep of the thread), there's a very tasty Indian buffet less than half a mile from campus. The buffet's not that big -- 2 types of rice, 2 types of bread, 4 vegetable dishes, 2 meat dishes (one's usually lamb, the other's usually chicken), Tandori chicken, a chef salad, and usually melon pieces and some odd sweet milk thing for desert -- but it's all you care to eat for less than $6.50.
I also highly recommend Two Guys for very good italian-american food (and equally good salads), and That's Amore Pizza for both their pizza and their jumbo Buffalo Wings (That's Amore is also located next to Foundation's Edge, the best comic/gaming shoppe I've ever been to).

Last edited:

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Oh, Solenopsis -- my friend Mr. Book was wondering if it was too late to claim the final open slot at your "Down & Dirty on the Farm" D&D game. Za?

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
I just got off the phone with Corlon, and he said that one of the other players in our group (sometimes posts around here as Ivanhoe) might show up and fill in a role somewhere. I don't have any more specifics, just wanted to give a heads-up.

See you all tomorrow morning!

Jeff

Micah has a friend coming in from out of town. I'll have to ask him, but I'm pretty sure that he would be willing to play Kwalu, the Awakened-Giant-Lizard-Riding-Wild-Dwarf-Cleric-of-Ubato. So, consider that space semi-spoken for :)

Also, I got confirmation from Talley: everyone gets 6ft x 5ft tables :D

Matt

Jon Potter

First Post
Boatloads of Fun!!

I had a lot of fun yesterday at NC Game Day II and I just wanted to say thanks! Many of the players in both the Orcsz! game and the FR game helped make it fun for me, but I'd especially like to extend my appreciation to Rel and NCSUCodeMonkey. NCSUCodeMonkey, in particular, somehow managed to keep the game on track despite the fact that the party was bringing the dungeon down around its ears - literally!

If there's another Game Day, I'll most certainly be there.

Remove ads