NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Kunimatyu

First Post
Cool, there's interest! I've been wanting to run this one all summer.

Rel, how do I request to be a GM, so I can add the game to the schedule?

Henry

Autoexreginated
If you are registered at the site already, he can make the necessary adjustments once he reads this. As far as I know, the only way is to ask here or in the forums over there. (Don't see a specific area for it, so just in the general games section, I assume.)

Dolom

First Post
Kunimatyu said:

I've been wanting to try True20, and it's set in the Firefly universe, so that's two very big points of interest. :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Kunimatyu said:

Rel, how do I request to be a GM, so I can add the game to the schedule?

Did you already register at the site?

Shemeska

Adventurer
Kunimatyu said:
Assuming Shemska runs another Planescape adventure, I'm totally there

If there's enough interest in it, I can be convinced to run. :cool:

However at the moment I'm working on some writing projects, both storyhour and other stuff on the side, and I don't have anything planned (though a weekend of brainstorming could fix that).

Woo me.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Rel: I could make Sunday, perhaps, at that time slot.

Everyone,

Last time I was a wandering GM, looking to take care of anyone that needed help or needed a game. I also had fun taking photos.

I'd like to do this again this time. Is there any interest in a Gaming on Demand table, where I'd have some little things set up and walk-ins might have something to do?

If I go with this, I think I'd have a better time doing the whole photo-journalist thing. What would people like to see as an end result of these photos? A simple website, or something more permanent? I wouldn't have a problem with an art project and would probably be able to get away with little to no cost to the public.

Thoughts?

Remove ads