• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
adamantineangel said:
The weekend of 09/09 and 09/10? No can do, anniversary weekend.

Well how many DAYS does it take to celebrate an anniversary?!

;) I'm just kidding, man. I'm actually a little surprised that Mo isn't giving me a bad time about the fact that the 23rd is the 18th anniversary of our first date.
 

log in or register to remove this ad


Rel

Liquid Awesome
Jon Potter said:
It would work for me if I'm considered usual.

I KNOW I'm suspect.

Yer in! (Though I'll confirm this after I sweet talk the AF&G ladies into letting me use a table for that day.)
 

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
Well how many DAYS does it take to celebrate an anniversary?!

;) I'm just kidding, man. I'm actually a little surprised that Mo isn't giving me a bad time about the fact that the 23rd is the 18th anniversary of our first date.

The 20th of Sept. is my wife's birthday -- but she generously offered for us to celebrate it on the 16th instead of the 23rd. :)
 

Belen

Adventurer
Rel said:
Yer in! (Though I'll confirm this after I sweet talk the AF&G ladies into letting me use a table for that day.)

Ok, Rel, what is the exact date here? I have to be at the store tomorrow night anyway, so I can sweet talk on your behalf.
 

Alenda

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Oh! Oh! Pick me! I want to be Elan!
"Bluff, bluff, bluff the pretty librarian GM!"
See, I can do it! :D

Hmm... I may have to let you and Lola fight it out for Elan... Especially since his banjo hand puppet will be included in his equipment.
 

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BelenUmeria said:
Ok, Rel, what is the exact date here? I have to be at the store tomorrow night anyway, so I can sweet talk on your behalf.

It looks like I'm going to have to back it up another week. I forgot that we'll be gone to the beach that weekend. I'll post the real date here in a minute.
 

Belen

Adventurer
So I am wondering if anyone would be interested in this game below. If I see enough interest, then I will run it.

For madmen have secrets...

The Mars Office of Strategic Services (M.O.S.S.) has learned of a new weapon system will be tested by the Principality of Zeon in a matter of weeks. It is rumored that this weapon system may give the Principality of Zeon a tactical and strategic advantage over the Earth Federation. The Martian Confederation has ordered M.O.S.S. to obtain technical specs regarding this new weapon, and if possible, capture of a prototype system.

Your mission, should you choose to take it, would be to infiltrate the Zeon lunar facility at Granada, obtain technical specifications on the new system, and obtain a prototype unit. A Confed Navy fast transport will be docked at Von Braun City and available for your use. M.O.S.S. has determined that the Zeon plans for conquest of all colonies within the Earth Sphere will begin in no less that 5 standard years. It is imperative that the Confederation be prepared for this war.

Further information will be downloaded to Haven 1431 in Von Braun City. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good Luck.
 

Lola

First Post
Alenda said:
Hmm... I may have to let you and Lola fight it out for Elan... Especially since his banjo hand puppet will be included in his equipment.

YES!

Can I get crowd support for my portrayal of Elan's misconceptions about the effect of clothing on maximum dexterity? :]
 

Henry

Autoexreginated
Lola said:
YES!

Can I get crowd support for my portrayal of Elan's misconceptions about the effect of clothing on maximum dexterity? :]

On the one hand, it might get us tossed out of the Student Center for violating all sorts of rules. ;)

On the other hand, it'll be the most publicity the Gameday's ever had. :D
 

Remove ads

Top