NC Game Day XI: September 23! (Player Registration Now Open)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
nakia said:
The folks that have expressed interest:
Old One
Henry
Cthulhu's Librarian
Darth K.
Belen (maybe)

I'm planning on six PC's, so we've still got some room.

Did I fail to mention that I'm interested? Because I'm INTERESTED!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Lola said:
A song about Elan? A bad song? Someone is calling my name! :D

Rel, did you fill up the playtest of your PotC game? I might be able to make it if there's still a spot.

A spot in that game is yours if you want it, Lola. Again, it'll be at All Fun & Games (at their NEW location) on Saturday September 2nd from...Would 12-5 be better than 1-6? One of those times.

nakia

First Post
Here's the blurb:

September, 1940:

Europe is on its heels as the Nazi's blitzkrieg meets with stunning success. France has fallen. The Battle of Britian rages. . .

Emboldened by Germany's success, Italy has invaded Egypt. Their initial thrust has taken them to Sidi Barrani, overrunning a British intelligence station. That station contained vital cryptography equipment that, if used by the Axis, could spell doom for the Allied interests in North Africa.

Your top-secret commando team must infiltrate the Italian lines and penetrate the Italian defenses being established at Sidi Barrani. It must retrieve or, at worst, destroy the code books lest they be used by the Axis. Failure is not an option.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
Um, not to wee-wee in Rel's Cheerios, but didn't Universe ask for that supposed last slot a few posts back? :)

Yes he did and I'm not trying to steal it from him either. I'm just sayin' that if the timing works out and if there is an unspoken for slot, I'm INTERESTED.

Belen

Adventurer
nakia said:
Here's the blurb:

September, 1940:

Europe is on its heels as the Nazi's blitzkrieg meets with stunning success. France has fallen. The Battle of Britian rages. . .

Emboldened by Germany's success, Italy has invaded Egypt. Their initial thrust has taken them to Sidi Barrani, overrunning a British intelligence station. That station contained vital cryptography equipment that, if used by the Axis, could spell doom for the Allied interests in North Africa.

Your top-secret commando team must infiltrate the Italian lines and penetrate the Italian defenses being established at Sidi Barrani. It must retrieve or, at worst, destroy the code books lest they be used by the Axis. Failure is not an option.

Sweet. There may be so many awesome games this time around that I may not run anything and just play. We'll see where things lie next Friday when sign-up starts with regards to how many games are available.

I do want a slot in your morning WW2 game though, Nakia, so hopefully my sign-up fu is strong.

And, if anyone wants to play in the M.O.S.S. Secret agent game in the afternoon, the let me know. HOwever, I'd really want to play in the Firefly game by Kun if he schedules it in the afternoon...hint...hint hint...

nakia

First Post
Jon Potter said:
So this response way back on the first page of this thread wasn't enough to qualify as expressing interest? :\

Totally! Sorry I missed you, Jon.

Just to clear up some confusion, I am only reserving one slot prior to registration. My reply to TU was just meant to show that there looked to be some potential availability remaining, but I did miss Jon's post when I counted. I can see how that was misleading and seemed to indicate that those were the people who were guaranteed slots. Hopefully, the people that are interested in the game can get into it when registration begins next Friday.

I plan on running the game in the morning slot, so it will be opposite Alenda's OotS game. I know that one will be very popular as well, so there are lots of good choices available.

Sorry if I was misleading. I honestly didn't think so many people would be interested, given this will be the first game I've run at a Game Day.

Remove ads