• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIX (April 25-26): GenCon Jr. Rides Again!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Looking forward to it. Is there any sort of GenCon "meet & greet" for ENworlders or NC Gamesday folks?

Most definitely for the ENW/CM folks. Check the GenCon forums for details on that. Unfortunately I can't make GenCon this year so I've not been keeping up with exactly what is going on. However in years past there has been a Wednesday night gathering generally known as "The Canadiana Suite".

There are often parties on other nights as well. These almost always take place at the Embassy Suites hotel.

Unfortunately I can't make GenCon this year so I've not been keeping up with exactly what is going on. However in years past there has been a Wednesday night gathering generally known as "The Canadiana Suite".

I need a :stinkeye: smiley.

Someone will have to keep the Sammichcon tradition alive.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Wednesday evenings the ENW/CM party generally spills out and takes up a decent portion of the entire floor its on. Tough to miss us. :)

Someone will have to keep the Sammichcon tradition alive.
Well, Bubba, Fett, Vermiscious Knid and I are rooming together, so I think that's as good a bet as any. Especially since VK is the only one who might not be going on the pre-SammichCon outing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads