NC Game Day XV - January 26

Henry

Autoexreginated
I decided not to sign up for Rafael's game this time, but anyone who hasn't played it yet is in for a treat. "Dread: Pandemonium" is a great game system, and it's always cool as hell to have a game's author running it for you. :) I may have to earmark some "buying funds" this time around.

RChandler

First Post
Clueless said:
RChandler: I know :)

Figured. :D

Henry said:
I decided not to sign up for Rafael's game this time, but anyone who hasn't played it yet is in for a treat. "Dread: Pandemonium" is a great game system, and it's always cool as hell to have a game's author running it for you. :) I may have to earmark some "buying funds" this time around.

Thanks for the kind words, Henry! I appreciate it. Hope to see you there! :cool:

Pepster

First Post
sekeetta said:
hi there. sekeetta here (templetroll's wifey) i'm interested in either of the following two characters n order of preferences:

1)Smyrna Smelf
Smyrna is a lady Smelf dedicated to defeating her foe, the hated Horcs. Smyrna has actually paid clams to having a sword, bow, and dagger carefully crafted like old weapons she’s been told that were used by the Hoomanrace. She’s a skilled warrior that can hold her own.

2)Hoota Loud
Hoota is a lady Bodul taletalker. She’s quite a looker, with her four eyes (but poor eyesight) and big bouncy behind and chest. Hoota has many tales that have been passed down throughout the ages, and she also has no qualms about skewering some jerk that’s giving her unwanted attention.
Hi Sekeetta! Your request is duly noted.

I will have all ten characters for the players to look over. You'll find that these heroes don't look like your typical fantasy heroes. :D

Pepster

RChandler

First Post
Dremmen said:
Are you bringing any copies of Dread to sell at a super-special Game Day discount?

Just to answer this more explicitly:

I'm knocking two dollars off the price of the book. This doesn't sound like much, but ordinarily, you'd have to order the book through Lulu.com -- so, if you buy it from me at the Game Day event for $23, you don't have to pay for shipping, and you don't have to wait for delivery. I'd mark the book down even more if I could, but in order to bring sale-copies to the event, I have to order copies and ship them to myself. This is actually a little pricey.

So, for those of you who are interested -- first come, first served. Twenty-three bucks, cash on the barrel, and you get a copy of the only RPG that features the lyrics to Lovecraftian rap songs like "Straight Outta Innsmouth". Seriously.

Last edited:

Templetroll

Explorer
Pepster said:
Hi Sekeetta! Your request is duly noted.

I will have all ten characters for the players to look over. You'll find that these heroes don't look like your typical fantasy heroes. :D

Pepster

Yeah, we looked over the website. definitely makes for interesting art! :)

Pepster

First Post
Templetroll said:
Yeah, we looked over the website. definitely makes for interesting art! :)

Andy Hopp himself is an unusual cat. He's an artist by trade; he did the art in the Wanderers' Guild bestiary books. Andy runs Con on the Cob up in the Akron OH area, one of the friendliest conventions I've ever been to.

Remove ads