NC Game Day XV - January 26

Templetroll

Explorer
Pepster said:
Actually, there is an edge for turning undead called "Holy Warrior". Unfortunately, none of the characters have it! :p

As I expected, I had a box of t-shirts on my porch when I got home. Those I am saving for April! :cool:

Pepster

Great! If I decide to play a Croach then I'll make sure to have deelybopper antennae!!

Clueless

Webmonkey
RChandler said:
Thanks!

Um, who are you guys? :D

Seriously, if you can give me a hint, that would be great -- because I'll recognize your names (or descriptions, if you'd rather not use your name in the intarwebs). But I don't know Clueless from Dolom from Tsathoggua!

-- Rafael
Clueless == Mikey == Sarah == 'the chick in game one' ;)

Clueless

Webmonkey
Most certainly. I've been debating on running something actually. I have a regular Shadowrun group now, so I try to break away from the normal for Gamedays... hm. *stares in contemplation at the shelves*

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I had a great blast at Game Day. Both games were fun and totally HILARIOUS. Especially Savage Worlds. "Fear my nuts!!!" is a battle cry to remember! :lol: Not to mention invoking Kajagoogoo. And the "ruining the blue suede shoes". :lol:

The Grim Tales game was fun too, nice cinematic action, especially with the chase scene on I-77. And then all the planning in the end of raiding the Black Dragon restaurant. Twas much fun!

Look foward to April!!! :D

RChandler

First Post
Clueless said:
Most certainly. I've been debating on running something actually. I have a regular Shadowrun group now, so I try to break away from the normal for Gamedays... hm. *stares in contemplation at the shelves*

If it's bloody, count me in! I don't get to play that often. :D

-- Rafael

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases