3PP Release Need a Background? I'm here to help

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I've been working on a large Backgrounds project for a few years and am now thinking of an a5e version of each of the score or so that I've made so far.

I rather enjoy the establishment of connections, reasons for adventure and momentos that connect to what you were before you were a hero.

Where are the gaps in any version of 5e that you would like me to fill in?

DelBreck

First Post
Don't know about y'all, but I'm a huge fan of MCDM's Arcadia, and only just now catching up on A5E.
Loving everything I've seen so far. One thing I've noticed is that Backgrounds while not mechanically compatible between the two games do follow the same themes. There's an awesome article in Arcadia #9 - Power is Where You Take It, by Sally Tamarkin. It's got some great ideas about city-focused campaigns, and a number of backgrounds I very much enjoy for O5E. If the idea appeals, I'd love to see some A5E conversions of these concepts, especially in light of MOAR #2, which I'm absolutely giddy about. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Edit: Whoops, my apologies! I'm new here, and just noticed the 3PP Release tag. I mistook this for a homebrew discussion and didn't realize you're publishing content. Not certain whether this request becomes inappropriate in that context.
In general though, I love the way MCDM does things for O5E, and have been getting a strongly similar vibe from A5E & Gate Pass Gazette. Would love to see some collaboration between the minds behind both mags, if that's possible.

Remove ads