Need an Inn

Anyone know where I could find a simple and printable map of a DnD Inn with an appropriate bit of attached secret tunnels?

Got a session in Sharn today that's built around doing a review of an Inn for the Clifftop Adventurer's Guild's guide for the Unruly.

The review session will feature a brawl - using the Black Company Campaign Setting's rules for squads slightly modified to make characters versus squads more viable - and the discovery of a radiant idol cult who moonlights as a freelance body disposal operation for the local underworld groups.

Normally I don't use a map, but this time I think I should.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on what sort of criteria they think adventurer's should review an Inn I'd love to hear it.

My favorite part of the from so far is the section where they review Brawlability on a scale of 1-10 taking into account such factors as escape routes, ease of aggravating, sturdiness of improvised weaponry, and competency of local law officers, are they nick of time, cavalry has arrived, or will you be actively engaged in a bidding war with your opponents to bribe them your way?

Remove ads