Need crazy girlfriend input

aco175

Legend
Change your name and delete your social media.

Seriously, I was going to say get someone else to flirt with her to attract her. Maybe a body in the local morgue can double as the PC somehow. Maybe the body happens to be mauled by lions or burned in a fire to be unrecognizable to all by the PC friends. Might need new armor since that would be something to identify him.

Egg on some young man of appropriate social stature to become Romeo to her as Juliet. Maybe, if he is persistent, she will lock herself in her room until the bodyguards show him down to the end of the block.

How long does the party need her to stay out of their hair?
Clever, I like that! For a month or so; ideally, permanently, she's been a pain.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
As this is Zweihander (Warhammer) use the professions. A provocateur will get in with the character and lead him to a bad end. Hedgewise to curse him. Bounty Hunter for a price on his head. A jester to follow him and make fun of him.

Make her the hidden foe. using 3rd parties to mess with him or give him jobs.

As this is Zweihander (Warhammer) use the professions. A provocateur will get in with the character and lead him to a bad end. Hedgewise to curse him. Bounty Hunter for a price on his head. A jester to follow him and make fun of him.

Make her the hidden foe. using 3rd parties to mess with him or give him jobs.
That's what has been done. Now he's in a position to confront her and try to end this, and I'm asking for input on possible approaches he might make, so I can ponder her response. See post #37

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
That's what has been done. Now he's in a position to confront her and try to end this, and I'm asking for input on possible approaches he might make, so I can ponder her response. See post #37

Marry her, take her stuff, send her to a convent and take up the Rake profession. It could be all forged docs.

Use social media.
Hire bards to sing Taylor Swift type “bad boyfriend“ songs in every inn in town.
Use the AD&D hiring a henchman techniques against him: bartenders paid off to tell all females he’s dangerous in various ways, town criers denounce him.
And sue for breech of promise.
And wrack up purchases with her “husband” today the tab - particularly for the idea of the wedding he’s not told about that he’ll jilt her at.

Use social media.
Hire bards to sing Taylor Swift type “bad boyfriend“ songs in every inn in town.
Use the AD&D hiring a henchman techniques against him: bartenders paid off to tell all females he’s dangerous in various ways, town criers denounce him.
And sue for breech of promise.
And wrack up purchases with her “husband” today the tab - particularly for the idea of the wedding he’s not told about that he’ll jilt her at.
Good stuff, but see post #37; this thread has been necro'd because she's done her damage.

Remove ads