Need D&D 3E (d20) DM & gaming group in DC/VA area

drdustynutts

First Post
I am dusty. I moved here 3 months ago and am looking for a gaming group. I live near the Van Dorn Metro in Alexandria, VA 22304. I am 26 years old. I am willing to provide a place for the game as I live by my self and have no one to bother. If you are interested please e-mail me at.....
drdustynutts@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Tzarevitch

First Post
drdustynutts said:
I am dusty. I moved here 3 months ago and am looking for a gaming group. I live near the Van Dorn Metro in Alexandria, VA 22304. I am 26 years old. I am willing to provide a place for the game as I live by my self and have no one to bother. If you are interested please e-mail me at.....
drdustynutts@yahoo.com

My gaming group alternates between gaming at my place in Washington, DC and another player's apartment also near the Van Dorn metro. I'll e-mail you about us as soon as I get home.

Tzarevitch

DumbDorf

Explorer
Hey what's up man,

I just moved up to Vienna/Arlington VA and from NC, so I don't got a gaming group anymore. If you're interested in getting a group/game going, send me an email at jessedills@yahoo.com. and we'll share more info about the whole thing.

Jess

The_Universe

First Post
drdustynutts said:
drdustynutts@yahoo.com
There's a whole thread in my .sig about my group looking for another player. We'er not playing D&D, though - we're playing D20 Modern. I'd be happy to answer questions about the group, the game, or whatever. Drop me a line a kennon (dot) bauman (at) gmail.com. Delete the spaces and change the stuff in parentheses to symbols. ;)

Remove ads