need monster art?

fonzi9864

First Post
i like making monsters but i like doing the art for them too. if any one wants me to draw there monster then let me know.

i hate when theres not a picture, it just does not seem compleate:D

i used to run a monster magazine but no one sent in monsters so it died. if you want to see the mosters i made check out the website at

www.releasethedogs.com/cf/cf.html

laters:D

Clay_More

First Post
You should have come here in the first place, lot of monster creators & phreaks in here :)

Why dont you show some examples of the art here, I normally sit at a netcafe where I cant download :(

What did ya do to advertise your site, its always important that you catch the attention of the right people?

fonzi9864

First Post
heres the picture for the first monster i published ... the ocho :)

The_Ocho.jpg

yay! it took me soooooo long. i drew it free hand, scaned it in to photoshop, cleaned it up by hand , colored it in by hand , and added drop shaddow.

lots of work, but i had no life at the time. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
you should've popped in here more often - people do new monsters all the time. :)

check out my homepage - there are several original monsters of mine that i wouldn't mind an illustration for. :)

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
I wouldn't mind illustrations for any of my creatures, although I must admit, I prefer colorless line drawings... But any art is good art. :D

five of my favourtie artists of all time (in no particular order):

L.A. Williams
Tony DiTerlizzi
Leonardo DaVinci
Michael Whelan
Todd Lockwood

Four of these make some of the best dragon art around, Leonardo on the other hand, has been dead for about half a millenium.

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
DaVinci is dead.....? oh no...

I kinda think that colored-line drawing is a good choice for a creature as the Logom that I posted the link for :)
The more cartoonish it looks, the better.

fonzi9864

First Post
:D thanks every one

iam currently working on a Illustration for Logom and a new one for that jungle moth (this one is going to be line art like you said you liked)

all your other monsters looks good and i have to admit its going to be fun dawing peoples monsters.

laters

:D

current mood - happy
current music - On a rope by rocket from the crypt

Remove ads