• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need some creativity (names)

Norm

First Post
Hello everyone,
One of my players just entered his long awaited Dwarven Defender prestige class. The thing is the way my campaign is going he is both a Dwarven nationalist, AND an Elven nationalist. He is to fight for both, and help unite the two races in an upcomming war. I plan on spicing up the Defender class to add a bit of Dwarven and Elven specific abilities, but I need to rename the class.

Any Ideas for a name of this Dwarven / Elven Defender class ?

Thanks

DMaple

First Post
UN Peackeeper?

If the treaty between the elves and dwarves has a name how about relating it to that?

"Keeper/Protector/Warden/Guardian/Defender of the Covenant/Treaty/Peace/Oath/Pact/"

Quickbeam

Explorer
I think DMaple did a lovely job of throwing many useful options out there all at once. Let us know if any of those fit your concept...

Norm

First Post
Thanks

Thanks very much for your suggestions. My player really likes the "Defender" part so I think I will go with "Defender of the Oath"

I wish there were a name for a half elf, half dwarf character/creature but "Defender of the Oath sounds very nice also.

Thank you very much!
- Norm

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads