Need some good flavor text to describe a stunning beauty

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
Keeping it short and to the point is good for another reason: the more description you give, the more likely they are to assume that she's extra important. Like, say, a villian they don't know about yet...

Oni

First Post
Keeping it short and to the point is good for another reason: the more description you give, the more likely they are to assume that she's extra important. Like, say, a villian they don't know about yet...

This is kind of an important point. For instance in the description I originally posted I assumed that she was a known villian and tried to sum up unique evil and beautiful all in one sentence. The words you choose set the tone of what your players will initially think about her, whether they should be suspicious, fearful, awed, or at ease et c.

Of course since you've put her in the beautiful as a goddess catagory they'll probably assume she's important no matter what.

First impressions are important. :)

NewJeffCT

First Post
This is kind of an important point. For instance in the description I originally posted I assumed that she was a known villian and tried to sum up unique evil and beautiful all in one sentence. The words you choose set the tone of what your players will initially think about her, whether they should be suspicious, fearful, awed, or at ease et c.

Of course since you've put her in the beautiful as a goddess catagory they'll probably assume she's important no matter what.

First impressions are important. :)

True - she is quite important within her evil church, and may have an offer to make the PCs in the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" (temporarily) vein...

Wycen

Explorer
Sounds like fake, (or real) Will rolls are in order. While grinning evilly behind your DM screen.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I had a DM pull out a picture of an NPC my character was romancing once. I personally wasn't impressed but I decided my character was.

Remove ads