Need Warcraft III help

Bulsarra

First Post
I've made it all the way to the end of WC3 and discovered that I can't target my Archers to ride the Hippogriffs or vice/versa. I've looked around a little for anything about this but haven't found anything yet.

Has anyone else run into this? I have the newest patch (1.11) but when I try and get the archer on it always says "Must target an Archer/Hippogriff." And I'm plainly targeting one or the other.

Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Cloudgatherer

First Post
Did you research the upgrade? I'm assuming you did....

Otherwise, if it is only in the campaign (and you can do it in multiplayer), then I wouldn't worry too much about it. Otherwise, report it to Blizzard as a bug. I played through the campaign just fine, and I recall using hippogrif riders.

Later.

Bulsarra

First Post
Yep, did the upgrade but havent played NE on Bnet yet so I dont know about multiplayer.

I'll submit it to Blizzard tonight and see what they say, I just thought I'd post it here while I was thinking about it.

Thanks!

Cloudgatherer

First Post
If you are playing in the campaign, then I'd suggest re-installing. I don't recall having a problem. Did Blizzard say the bug was present since Frozen Throne released?

Bulsarra

First Post
Blizzard didn't elaborate and since I didn't get to this issue until patch 1.10/1.11 I don't know if it's related to those patches or not. I haven't installed Frozen Throne yet but I did try reinstalling but that didn't change anything.

Remove ads