• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devis

First Post
Also, any chance I can find a convenient outcropping around? If I'm going to be doing nothing but Counterspelling, I'd like to get some cover. I probably can't go around the corner without ruining the acoustics.

Kazak

First Post
Seeing Ma's reaction, Kazak's face sets into a look of grim hatred.

"White! Yer death will be my mind! The All-Father's strength fills my thoughts. Yer will shall shatter under His hammer!"

Kazak's eyes flare with fire as his thoughts strike out at the goblin.

[OOC:]Mind Thrust at the leader, and reload my crossbow.

Regdar

First Post
Bah crap on a stick!

Shouting a declaritive Regdar will skid to a stop and look to Krusk

Regdar's enthusiasm got in the way, get going, Regdar will give you a boost!

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
Once Jozan's Aid spell takes effect upon Ma...

...Jozan moves out of the way of the passage opening and steps up beside Alhandra. Using his own large shield to cover them both, he tuts at her. "Down to half HPs already? Maybe you should have called him a pussy cat or a nice soft bunny." He eyes the crossbows protruding from her body warily, then eases both out and presses one palm against her belly.

"My Burning Lord, it's me again! Yes, things are going fast and furious down here, and my companions seem to have difficulty using their shields effectively. Ahem. Anyway, the piety and beauty of this petitioner is unmatched...at least in this crowd...so I am sure you'll see your way to giving her a nice, light Curing! Thank you, and have a nice day!"

ooc: This one is a Cure Light. PCat, did you see the Aid spell above? Or am I going too fast and am a round ahead of everyone?

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
"Kerwyn, it's a chasm, not a pit--you can't go around it! Look over there, though. See the plank? Maybe you can get it in position so you can join Krusk over there. Those crossbows look like they'll take a round to crank and reload..."

Last edited:

Krusk

First Post
Re: Bah crap on a stick!

Regdar said:
Shouting a declaritive Regdar will skid to a stop and look to Krusk

Regdar's enthusiasm got in the way, get going, Regdar will give you a boost!

Krusk grunts an affirmative as he backs twenty feet away from the chasm to get a running start. He brandishes his two-fisted axe, and charges toward Redgar at full speed. He sets one foot in Redgar's outstreched hands. As the fighter heaves him up into the air, Krusk plants his other foot on Regdar's forehead, and leaps forward with all of his might...

GORRAAH! HAH! HA HA HA!

Krusk is taking a double move... 20' away from chasm, 20' toward the chasm, and then the leap over the chasm... Whatever movement is left over, he uses up heading for the shield wall before they can reload or draw a new weapon.

Last edited:

Regdar

First Post
Kum Bah Yah

With a snarl Regdar gives Krusk a boost over the chasim, thoughts of Regdars WoTC job in his mind.

Bah Krusk watch the helm, alright whose next on the Regdar express.?

Nebin

Explorer
Well that was intresting Reggie seeing you and Krusk dance around like that reminded me of the two of you at last years Chirstmas party.

I think PC has stuffed himself with Sweet and Sour BBQ tonight and is to full to post.

Alhandra

First Post
Yeeeeooowttcchhh!!

OOC: ummm... ow?!?!
I mean...

Alhandra yells out thru the pain and tries to attract the baddies attention again :
better that she be targeted for the ire of evil than her comrades...

"Your minions' arrows do wound with much venemous anger, but you'll find THIS follower of Heironeous is not so easily put down as you will be, LAPDOG of this 'One Who Crawls'... on his Belly!"

She clears her mind of the pain and distractions while cooly drawing her bow, using a MW arrow.
She concentrates her fire on the monster if he shows - on one of his shield-bearers if he doesn't.

*an aside to Jozan - "Thank you, priest - those bolts did bite deep.*
* an aside to the others "If we can get them to attack us over here, we outnumber them - I'll keep trying to enrage him into recklessness.
Unfortunately, Krusk and Regdar beat him to it." :( *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads