• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusk

First Post
Alhandra said:
* an aside to the others "If we can get them to attack us over here, we outnumber them - I'll keep trying to enrage him into recklessness.
Unfortunately, Krusk and Regdar beat him to it." :( *

A little voice whispers in Alhandra's ear... Or you could get Mialee to drop the illusion she set on the plank, and cross the chasm. It doesn't look like they're going to come out from behind those shields.

Mialee

First Post
The illusion has been gone for a little while now. The real plank is visible, and I've pointed it out to the other players.

Krusk, pay attention!

We need to close distance with our melee professionals.

Devis

First Post
Nebin said:
What are you singing Devis "Living and Dying in 3/4 Time" ?

With a beat in three against as strong 2? More like Britten's War Requiem. Only without the orchestra, soloists and chorus. I'm working with what I've got. :)

Krusk

First Post
Mialee said:
The illusion has been gone for a little while now. The real plank is visible, and I've pointed it out to the other players.

Krusk, pay attention!

We need to close distance with our melee professionals.

My sincerest apologies... I thought you had pointed out that it was an illusion, but that the spell had not yet ended. Everyone else's actions seemed to confirm that. Right then, back to the business at hand... *AHEM*

AAAUURRRRAUGGH!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm running out the door for an 8-hour drive down to Maryland, and I could either post rubbish or do this properly late tonight. I'm opting for the latter. I'll kidnap our host's computer and post before bed, and I'll continue the action later this weekend. The battle will swing into full, more-rapidly-updated status on Monday for the survivors!

I wanted to let you know, so you didn't think I wasn't having fun or was suffrering a mental block. It's great to be doing this again, and I appreciate your forebearance when my posts are timed a little bit oddly due to RL responsibilities. Also, I'm trying to work out some sort of "paladin molestation" angle for Jozan and Alhandra, so I need some time to think. :)

Psionic combat! Leaping half-orcs! Kerwyn's Big Adventure! And more - coming soon to an iconic adventure near you!

- Kevin

Last edited:

Devis

First Post
Well you know what they say about what happens when the (pirate)cat's away?

I'm off to a dark, smoky club where the beat is strong, the women are dark and mysterious and the booze is cheap. Anybody care to join me?

Jozan, a little shaking might help your booty considerably. Krusk, some of that battle haiku would wow the jaded hipsters (sounds of finger snapping). Alhandra? Plenty of evil to detect.

Weekend time for the Iconics!

Kerwyn

First Post
OOC: Thanks, Jozan! :)

If the chasm is too wide to clear safely with a jump (Kerwyn has +8 in Jump, so up to 10' should be safe), Kerwyn will move over to and grab the plank, then drop it over the chasm, so we can rush to the other side, otherwise, he'll just jump (take 10 if possible, otherwise roll) after Krusk and possibly Regdar and then try to get to the side of the goblinoids (while staying outside the big one's reach) - not yet behind them, which seems a little too reckless currently.

Alhandra

First Post
Devis said:
Anybody care to join me?

Alhandra? Plenty of evil to detect.

Weekend time for the Iconics!
"Verily, your plan has much merit, melodious one.

You say it's dark in there?
Mayhap I can obtain a drop or two of fine spirit... for strictly medicinal purposes, of course.

*She whispers quietly to Devis - "Do they have good security there?
Preferrably a 'backroom' where the stars can hang out without being inundated by paparazzi?

I'd like to be able to let down my hair and unwind a bit, without Wot-Cee's goons always checking up on my behavior, you know!

It's not always easy being a paragon of virtue - you wouldn't believe the amount of photo-predators there are that would make a mint invading my privacy attempting to catch me in an unflattering, or titillating position...

For the life of me, I can't see how that scum can be offered so much money to try and catch me with my armor down... literally.
I just can't imagine what kind of pervert would want to see stolen snippets of photos of me taken without my knowledge or consent... *she looks sternly over at the group's 'holy' man*..
Can you, Jozan?!"

"Ahem.
Lead the way to this mecca of the stars, if it doth provide a respite to our glorious adventure here in the Vault.

Devis, your playing does inspire my soul to great expression - mayhap I'll join you in a performance or two at this private Iconics-retreat."

The icon of virtue peeks over her shoulder and offers to the nature girl - "You coming, Vad?
*winking, she finishes with "...and bring the bear." ;)

Last edited:

Kazak

First Post
Devis said:
I'm off to a dark, smoky club where the beat is strong, the women are dark and mysterious and the booze is cheap. Anybody care to join me?

"The drink is cheap, ye say? I'm with ye then."

Hennet

First Post
Actually, I just like saying, "penetrating".

"Do they have good security there? "

I suspect that if it is a place Devis recommends then it is far enough on the vangaurd of hip that the paparrazzi have yet to manifest. And from the sounds of it, being checked out is more likely than being checked-up on.

Hennet puts on a black beret.
Would I be wrong to expect cheap red wine and cloves to smoke, all washed down by a penetrating beat? Sounds delicious.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads