• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebin

Explorer
ooc OOOOOO nice descriptions, BTW where is the PCs stat blocks at ? /ooc

Concertrating on his Minor imaged Badger, Nebin get his Wand of Monster Summoning 1 out and casts the spell on the oppsitite side of the illusion . Hopefully between the fake and the real badgers it give Kruskie time to close and Kerwyn( aka Graceful ) time to climb up.

Kazak

First Post
Yelling in suprise and pain from the spear, Kazak looks around himself for some cover. He pulls a vial from his beltpouch and quickly quaffs it.

"Coward! Ye'd rather hide that fight me White? Sending yer dogs to do yer work for ye? Pah! Come out and fight me, rather than skulk in yer rat-hole!"

OOC: Drinking a potion of Cure Moderate Wounds. I'm also looking for any cover that might be handy.

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
Jozan sighs deeply as yet another spear buries itself in Iconic flesh. "By Pelor's Blistering Buttocks! We're sitting ducks over here--we don't need cover, we need to close with the enemy!" He glances at Mialee. "Of course, I don't mean you, my dear."

He trots over to the hidden plank and drags it toward the chasm, preparing to lay it across. "Regdar, Alhandra...care to help me with this?"

Krusk

First Post
Frustrated at the retreat and escape of the enemy leader, Krusk can no longer contain his primal bloodlust. Seething with Rage, he abandons all pretense of caution and charges the enemy position. His sole intent is to batter his way through the protective shields and inflict the cold steel of his axe upon the heads of the arbalesters hiding behind.

HOORRRAAUGH!

Krusk Rages. To save you the math, PC... Str 22 (+6), Con 18 (+4), AC 14, hp +6, Will +4. Greataxe: +12 to hit, 1d12+9 damage, 20/x3 crit.

Then he Charges, Overrunning the tower shield wielding goblinoid in the center of the line. If the Overrun is successful, he'll continue his charge and attack the first gonlinoid he runs into.

After that, he'll Attack against the first three AoOs that present themselves... Time to get some use out of Combat Reflexes.

Hennet

First Post
These things must be done delicately...

I keep hammering at White's Wall of Goons.

I Invoke Poppies again if I still have an area that won't catch Krusk. Otherwise, it's back to my old stand-by Magic Missle on who ever looks most wounded/weakest.

I move to cover if any is available.

Alhandra

First Post
OOC: request: a map would be very helpful here, pcat.
please?

Seeing as she can't get 'up close and personal' with the evil as is her wont, Alhandra will have to settle for continuing to try to use her ranged weapon.

She'll move over to the side as much as possible, to get an aim around the side of the shieldbearers, if she can.
If she sees the big ugly leader, she'll of course fire at him.
Otherwise, the best target she can find will have a another 'good' arrow loosed at it.
And here's a pic:
woc40040.jpg

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
Piratecat said:
Bad news, Jozan; that plank is on the opposite side of the chasm! Arrgh!
ooc: Warning! Confused Cleric! :rolleyes:
Sorry, I thought Mialee & co. moved it themselves before replacing it with an illusion. Wish those old boards were up for reading...

Jozan smacks his palm against his forehead as he notices the position of the plank. He trots up to Regdar instead, rummaging in his pack. "Here, drink this and get over there. No, it's not ale! It's a potion of Jumping. Just get that plank into place so I can drag Krusk's limp body back over here once he stops raging and passes out."

Then Jozan will back up and drop down onto his belly. Prone, he'll pull out his crossbow and prepare to fire at any likely target.

Last edited:

Mialee

First Post
Pcat, it's really important that I either see a map or... something... I'm trying to figure out if I want to cast WEB, but I need those diametrically opposed anchor points, etc. In the meantime, I'll hit them with SLEEP.

Across the chasm, all of you fighters- and be careful!

Lidda, you awake up there? Need me to lower you?

Regdar

First Post
Bah, with retzin

Kazak, let Regdar help there? Pulling the spear out of the dwarf.

Bah here you little turds, you can have this back!

Regdar will huck the spear at the lead goblin if Regdar can do it without sticking Krusk in the back or at any goblin coming towards Kerwyn

FOR THE EXPERIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads