3PP Release New 3PP release: Manual of Adventurous Resources: Complete! AVAILABLE NOW!

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
I have been lightly teasing this for a while, but I think it's time to stop being coy.

For once I am going to announce something a while before it comes out, because this is a BIG deal!

Over the time I've been running PMG, I have gotten two questions over and over again:

1. Are you ever going to release a compiled version of MoAR?
2. Would you please make some content available in physical form?

The day is coming, soon, where I can answer both of those questions with "Yes!" Later this summer, PMG will be releasing MoAR Complete, which will collect all of the mechanical content from MoAR Wilderness, MoAR Intrigue, MoAR Light & Dark, MoAR Battlemages, and MoAR Elements, along with Hymn of the Hinterlands: The Harpy Heritage. However, I didn't want to charge people again without adding some new material, and there will be a lot of new material. Specifically, there will be:

• The Elementalist, a new base class with four archetypes that has levels of customizeability comparable to that of the warlock or the adept. The elementalist is a half caster with a powerful elemental blast and a host of unique abilities centered around manipulating one or more of the four classical elements.
  • The Wielder, a new base class with three archetypes that allows you to play someone who is bonded with a powerful artifact. The wielder is a half-caster and good in a fight, giving players who want an option for a holistic martial spellcaster from level 1 an exciting new option.
A bevy of new archetypes:
  • Artificer: Combat Engineer and Thopterist.
  • Cleric: Trickster
  • Druid: Rot Sower
  • Herald: Grave Knight
  • Sorcerer: Imbued and Fiendblooded
And:
  • Five new synergy feat chains tied to the new classes (elementalist/wielder, elementalist/berserker, elementalist/druid, artificer/wielder, cleric/wielder)
  • Over 30 new spells
  • A new combat tradition based on equipment called Grinding Cog

And yes, it will have a POD option.

AVAILABLE NOW RIGHT HERE
MoAR Complete Cover Final.jpg

Last edited:

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
The Wielder is -amazing-!

I can't wait to make a Wielder with the Arcane Knight combat tradition. The only question is whether to go for a weapon-artifact, a cool gauntlet so my armor goes up as I gain levels, or a staff or rod as an off-hand for extra magic.

Selganor

Adventurer
Hmm... Magic bow, magic quarterstaff, magic shield, magic club, magic cloak, magic hat. Sounds like a group concept. ;)

The Elementalist, a new base class with four archetypes that has levels of customizeability comparable to that of the warlock or the adept. The elementalist is a half caster with a powerful elemental blast and a host of unique abilities centered around manipulating one or more of the four classical elements.
The blast and manipulation abilities of this class make me wonder if it will be A5e's answer to Pathfinder's Kineticist class. :)

As for the Wielder, it sounds similar to this psychic class from Pathfinder's Occult Adventures (PF1)- the Occultist Occultist – d20PFSRD

Steeped in esoteric lore but still strongly tied to the physical world and its trappings, occultists access magic through the power of their implements, which may be magic items or even ordinary objects with psychic significance, such as a saint’s finger bone, a dagger used in ritual sacrifices, or a necklace belonging to the occultist’s mother. With resonant and focus powers from his implements, plus psychic spells, a large set of skills, object-reading powers, and powerful binding circles, the occultist has something to add to almost any situation

Will this product be coming out on Kickstarter?

Remove ads