3PP Release New 3PP Release: Thematic Toolkit: Hazardous Knowledge

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
THEMATIC TOOLKIT IS BACK

And back with a bang! This month is Artificer/Savant/Wizard!

Artificers can be an Archivist, an expert in written magic. They can eventually read anything (and do it safely!) and encode physical objects into books as magical text for later retrieval.

Savants can become Arcanographers, experts in planar threats who learn some protective magic, can track (and harm!) otherworldly beings with the best of them, and harden their minds into psionically-resistant fortresses.

Wizards can be Proscribers, experts in not only extraplanar threats, but fighting their mortal servants as well. They learn a bit more combat than the average wizard and get access to more knowledge and protective magic than most.

And of course, there are now new synergy feat chains for artificer/savant, artificer/wizard, and savant/wizard that will work with these archetypes or any others you choose to use. Available now!

P.S. As a side note, the new PMG trade dress looks phenomenal in black and white!

TT_Hazardous_Knowledge_Cover.jpg

Thematic Toolkit: Hazardous Knowledge (A5E) - Purple Martin Games | DriveThruRPG.com

Last edited:

DelBreck

First Post
Quick check: Is a revised "Hazardous Knowledge" planned? Would like to know if it's something to expect once other projects are done.

Timespike

Quick check: Is a revised "Hazardous Knowledge" planned? Would like to know if it's something to expect once other projects are done.
If you're asking if it'll be back eventually, yes. I just need an LUSRD that points to the artificer and savant to re-emerge on a5esrd.com. Once that happens, I'll reactivate the title.

If you're asking if it'll be back eventually, yes. I just need an LUSRD that points to the artificer and savant to re-emerge on a5esrd.com. Once that happens, I'll reactivate the title.
I found Artificer under Gate Pass Gazette: #0 A5ESRD — Advanced 5E System Reference Document
Still nothing on Savant it seems.
Any chance you could just rerelease the Artificer and Wizard? The new archetypes seem really neat. Admittedly my inner completionist is dying having the entire series except this one.

Timespike

I'd really like to release the whole thing! If we start getting closer to summer and there still isn't any movement/word on the savant, though, I'll probably start looking at other options.

Remove ads