New 5E Adventures Coming From Goodman Games

Awesome news!

Rune

Once A Fool
Sixteen page adventures for $10 each is way too high of a price. I'm sure they are good quality adventures, but the price seems ridiculous when an equivalent 96 page adventure would cost $60! For a comparison you can buy a 96 page Pathfinder Adventure Path PDF, which are among the best in the industry, for a total of $16. Goodman Games 5e adventures cost six times as much per page!

Of course, those 96 page adventure paths do have the disadvantage of being adventure paths.

Psikerlord#

Explorer
I really like the look of these "side trek" modules - they give you a plot, NPCs and rough adventure, and you can add on whatever more you like. But... they're $15 here is Australia. It feels a bit steep for 16 pages. I would gladly buy a PDF for $5 (but it seems they are hardcopy only).

Desalus

First Post
Of course, those 96 page adventure paths do have the disadvantage of being adventure paths.

Perhaps a better comparison would be the Pathfinder modules, which are 32 pages and appear to cost $10 for the PDF versions. Goodman Games 5e adventures are still twice as much money per page.

painted_klown

First Post

Remove ads

Remove ads