• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New 5E Adventures Coming From Goodman Games

Awesome news!

Rune

Once A Fool
Sixteen page adventures for $10 each is way too high of a price. I'm sure they are good quality adventures, but the price seems ridiculous when an equivalent 96 page adventure would cost $60! For a comparison you can buy a 96 page Pathfinder Adventure Path PDF, which are among the best in the industry, for a total of $16. Goodman Games 5e adventures cost six times as much per page!

Of course, those 96 page adventure paths do have the disadvantage of being adventure paths.

Psikerlord#

Explorer
I really like the look of these "side trek" modules - they give you a plot, NPCs and rough adventure, and you can add on whatever more you like. But... they're $15 here is Australia. It feels a bit steep for 16 pages. I would gladly buy a PDF for $5 (but it seems they are hardcopy only).

Desalus

First Post
Of course, those 96 page adventure paths do have the disadvantage of being adventure paths.

Perhaps a better comparison would be the Pathfinder modules, which are 32 pages and appear to cost $10 for the PDF versions. Goodman Games 5e adventures are still twice as much money per page.

painted_klown

First Post

Remove ads

Remove ads