New ad banner to go with the new content?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
The SUBSCRIBE banner reminded me to check and I am, indeed, a Silver Subscriber already, good until December.

So, since we've established that it's not just me, could it be some quirk/glitch of Google Chrome after the last update?

It's below the menu and the "Forum>topic>subforum>page" thing (the breadcrumbs?) and above any other content.

Whichever it is, I'd really like it removed (if it's on your end) or kow how to get rid of it (if it's something I can do myself).

Thanks much,as always, for all of the PITA work I know it takes to keep this site going (and the best RPG site there is!).

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
The SUBSCRIBE banner reminded me to check and I am, indeed, a Silver Subscriber already, good until December.

So, since we've established that it's not just me, could it be some quirk/glitch of Google Chrome after the last update?

It's below the menu and the "Forum>topic>subforum>page" thing (the breadcrumbs?) and above any other content.

Whichever it is, I'd really like it removed (if it's on your end) or kow how to get rid of it (if it's something I can do myself).

Thanks much,as al for all of the PITA work I know it takes to keep this site going (and the best RPG site there is!).

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic

Thanks much,as always, for all of the PITA work I know it takes to keep this site going (and the best RPG site there is!).

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...nner-to-go-with-the-new-content#ixzz3ESW8upcn

Oooo Triple post from when I tried to put this up this morning...right before things went down for the upgrade. Heheh. Sorry.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
You've also, no doubt, noticed by now that the "view first unread" function is not working...just takes you to the beginning of a thread.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I think I still have "moderator emeritus" status, and so I shouldn't be seeing the banner - but I do see it at the top of the page.

Remove ads