WOIN Auto-Calculating Character Sheet (Google Sheets) [Now with imported Official Data!]

13rett

Explorer
While I have used and greatly appreciate the character sheets already available, I was always slightly annoyed at the tendency for character sheets to not give enough room for Skill and Exploits as well as the limited capacity for customizing the looks and layout. So, I decided to make one that allows for full expansion of the exploits and skills as you need more.
URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRrkOnDLOpJYzICO34OpZxUTLG4kKvdLisjq1qczrAA/

Features:
  • Working Health Bar
  • Automatic counting of skills and attributes.
  • Automatic dice pool calculations.
  • Simple expand-ability if over grade 30.
  • Easily import the official options from the character builder pages.
Feel Free to add suggestions for improvements or fixes either in the thread or with the google sheets comments feature.

Have Fun!

Last edited:

13rett

Explorer
Aww shucks,
Thank you for that. I definitely wasn't thinking of it as particularly great looking as to me it was a plain and boring layout but, I'm glad to hear disagreement on that front.

13rett

Explorer
I've made a few more updates to the sheet. Including a change-log of what was added. :)

Since my previous post I have
Fixed:
  • Magic Point Calculation
  • Carry Increment
Added:
  • Added Psi Point and Chi Point calculation to Magic Point calculation field based on the attribute name in advancements header
  • Added space for calculating 2 extra attributes and 1 extra defense. It's not on display page though as most won't use custom attributes or defenses.
  • Added a basic statblock builder on formulas page
  • Inserted bonus boxes on formula's page for Speeds and Initiative
  • Altered the exploits display to include a hide feature. This is changeable on the formulas page and defaults to "HIDDEN"
  • Skills can now add multiple ranks in 1 line

Last edited:

13rett

Explorer
Ok I've made an update that is large enough I feel it's fine to post now instead of updating the previous post.
The Sheet has been reworked to allow importation of the Character builder data alongside homebrew options. This means that if you enable the Importing once you make a copy (option in Builder page which replaced the Advancements page) you can select all the existing races, careers, and exploits which are included in the character builder as well as a simple ability to add custom options, all of which can then be chosen with a dropdown menu as you advance.
URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRrkOnDLOpJYzICO34OpZxUTLG4kKvdLisjq1qczrAA/

While I have checked for bugs, it is a large update so a few may have snuck in unnoticed. If you find one let me know and I'll get to work on finding a solution. If you have a feature request also feel free to post it and I'll look into the feasibility of adding it.

Note: I know Traits are not included in the import and a few other races or careers are missing when importing. I cannot solve this as they are missing from the character builder as well and I am not going to include anything that is copy-pasted unless it is, officially, publicly accessible like the database for the character builder is.

Last edited:

Remove ads