WOIN New Auto-Calculating Character Sheet Available (Google Sheets)

13rett

Explorer
While I have used and greatly appreciate the character sheets already available, I was always slightly annoyed at the tendency for character sheets to not give enough room for Skill and Exploits as well as the limited capacity for customizing the looks and layout. So, I decided to make one that allows for full expansion of the exploits and skills as you need more. As I have now finished it, or at least enough for my tastes, I may as well pass it along for others to use as well.

URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRrkOnDLOpJYzICO34OpZxUTLG4kKvdLisjq1qczrAA/

Feel Free to add suggestions for improvements or fixes either in the thread or with the google sheets comments feature.

Have Fun!

TheHirumaChico

Explorer
Very slick and very nice of you to share @13rett! I actually have one I made in Excel, but I'm still not sure it's ready for prime time. It's definitely not as pretty as yours!

13rett

Explorer
Aww shucks,
Thank you for that. I definitely wasn't thinking of it as particularly great looking as to me it was a plain and boring layout but, I'm glad to hear disagreement on that front.

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4