New Campaign Idea

Grimhelm

First Post
I am toying with a new campaign idea. What I am thinking is this. What if we started a group of trans-planar bounty hunters? I could run this campaign, or if IM is not interested in playing a character, perhaps he could run it. It's not that I have lost interest in the first group, but I have just been thinking this might be cool. Any takers?

BobProbst

First Post
I'm interested.

What do you mean by trans planar? What level are you talking about?

It might be cool if the group is imbued with the ability to travel to other planes but only if we're all present and agreeing on location and able to incant the command. That would prevent crazy powerful planar leaping at will and it might make for interesting problems if one of us dies.

Grimhelm

First Post
I'm talking about guys who are probably based on Sigil and who might later on have the ability to pursue guys on other planes of existence...

EnderTheElder

First Post
Hello All!

You know I was just thinking that I would really like to play some planescape D&D and thought I would see what you folks were up these days. Any chance to doing the game online?

Or for doing an sort of online game?

The PhD program I just started has me over worked, over stressed and run down and I was thinking that some role playing might be just the thing to give me a break.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Grimhelm

First Post
You know I was just thinking that I would really like to play some planescape D&D and thought I would see what you folks were up these days. Any chance to doing the game online?

Or for doing an sort of online game?

The PhD program I just started has me over worked, over stressed and run down and I was thinking that some role playing might be just the thing to give me a break.

Hope everyone is doing well.

This isn't a bad idea, actually. I have enjoyed the brief times we played online together. Either IM or I could run the games... let's give it some real thought. I think my friend Charles might be up for online too... we'll see.

EnderTheElder

First Post
Keep me advised if others express interest. My email is JakeSaunders at gmail dot com. I can never remember how the time zones work for you guys but I am in Mtn time now so pretty much any time of day that you guys will be up for playing is probably fine for me.

BobProbst

First Post
I'd be interested in this but may not be able to commit to making every session.

What tools are being used now-a-days for online play?

Anyone use Skype? They have free conference calling.

Remove ads