New Campaign Idea

Grimhelm

First Post
I would be open to any free way to game. I am also thinking Friday night might be the best night for gaming. So far there is Jake, me, and Bob. Craig might be interested in online, as might Chris. We will see...

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Hey Jake!

I'd definitely be jiggy with getting an online game going. If we don't want to do complete text transcripts like we used to (mIRC), there's lots of options for free "conference calling". If we're just looking for voice chat, we could very easily get a ventrilo server setup - we could even do that for free or just have someone host the server on their PC. There's also some good programs specifically for role playing online. One that stands out is Klooge Werks. I haven't played with it a whole lot, but it seems like a good program.

As for Fridays, right now, they are pretty good. But, when summertime rolls around I would be woefully absent because of softball. I always liked the Sunday night every two weeks. 7:30pm to 10pm or somesuch.

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, it seems sensible to take a vote on what day would likely be best for the group. As the DM, if I am to be the DM, I vote for Friday. Sunday would be my alternate.

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, I like the idea as an online thing, partly because it is planescape and I have all the stuff for it. We should talk. As of right now I am assuming that i am running the online campaign...

Remove ads