• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Classes in eTools 1.4.1 + 3.5

Theocrat

First Post
Hi all-
I'm looking to trade house rules that others have added into their eTools 3.5 data sets. I've added a new class - the Prelatel Solider. It's from the Fighter template, I've just renamed it, and made some alignment restrictions. But I'm looking to add a couple of the classes from the Minitures Handbook, like the Marshal, which hasn't yet been added in officialy by CMP. How do I add new class skills to a class? I wanted to make Know: Religion a class skill for my Prelatel Solider class, but I can't seem to change / add skills using the house rules customization. Does someone know of a way to do this? (edit: I just found this - go to skills section and add it as a class skill!) Has anybody added in the minitures handbook stuff as a house rule that they would like to trade for other house rule stuff?
How to you 'export' house rules, anyway? All my players have eTools as well, so they want to make their Prelatel Solider PC's at home and then email the PC to me. So here's where I'd need to be able to export the new PC class - or 'trust' them to enter the information in correctly (which I do, but some are of the less computer savy sort).

Thanks-

Last edited:

Davin

First Post
Go get a copy of my ET Helper program. It allows friendly class editing plus other DB manipulations and import/export facilities.

However, keep in mind that it's illegal to share IP material (from WotC or other non-OGC sources) with other people. (They probably wouldn't get too angry if you just shared your hand-entered data with your play group, but I wouldn't go around giving or getting such data from other people on the net.)

Remove ads