D&D 5E New D&D Hardcover To Be Announced On The 23rd (Tomorrow)?

According to this page on Amazon.com, a new Dungeon & Dragons hardcover title for May will be announced tomorrow. Users in the US see the product below (those in the UK are seeing a Wizkids miniatures set instead). So far signs look like Ravenloft, but we’ll know for sure tomorrow. [Update -- also mentioned by Todd Kendrick, recently of D&D Beyond]. WotC has posted the below animation...

According to this page on Amazon.com, a new Dungeon & Dragons hardcover title for May will be announced tomorrow. Users in the US see the product below (those in the UK are seeing a Wizkids miniatures set instead).

So far signs look like Ravenloft, but we’ll know for sure tomorrow.

[Update -- also mentioned by Todd Kendrick, recently of D&D Beyond].

WotC has posted the below animation, which says “The Mist Beckons”.

Eu15emPXcAQLSQQ.jpeg

Scribe

Legend
Sorry, I was unclear. I don't care for a gothic horror setting whether it is Ravenloft or Innistrad (if that is the same - not really familiar with MtG).
Yeah. I honestly don't see why we would need another book of this theme when we are still waiting on Planescape. :(

hopeless

Adventurer
At Blizzcon 2021 they ran a critical role hosted version of Diablo with some kind of variant 5e rules.
I wondered about a Diablo setting, but would prefer a Horror book highlighting several settings going over the genre rather than a Ravenloft setting after all Curse of Strahd was released and after they did their Candlekeep Book of Mysteries what if this is the Horror version of that?

silentdante

Explorer
isnt it candlekeep mysteries??

EDIT: ah no thats the march one, i think it will be a tie in with something so dragonlance for the movie being cast, or another sillier release like aq inc

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads