• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D Website

Markn

First Post
I like it quite a bit. I can find everything I used before except one thing. The FAQ's. Anyone know where the book FAQ's are? I did find the main D&D FAQ but thats not what I'm looking for.

Dolomite

First Post
I like it quite a bit. I can find everything I used before except one thing. The FAQ's. Anyone know where the book FAQ's are? I did find the main D&D FAQ but thats not what I'm looking for.
From the quick links box on the right of every page I found "Rules Updates" I think this is what you want.

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (Official D&D Updates)

I also found them in the archive with other faq's etc...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Archive.aspx?category=newsresources&subcategory=dndqa

=D=

Markn

First Post
From the quick links box on the right of every page I found "Rules Updates" I think this is what you want.

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (Official D&D Updates)

I also found them in the archive with other faq's etc...

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Archive

=D=

Your first link is errata. The second link I was going to post no to as well but then I noticed a link in the grey box at the top of the screen that takes me to what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Markn

First Post
Best thing? I stayed logged in and don't have to log in (twice in a row) every time once I get to the homepage :)

If that works for me, I will be very happy. I think on the old system, if you timed out (and didn't log out) your first log in attempt actually logged you off and the second one logged you back in. Just a theory, but I only seemed to have to log in once if I specifically logged out rather than wait for the time out...:uhoh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads