• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Dark Tower by Goodman Games

boerngrim

Explorer
Hi
I have a 3.0 The Dark Tower Judges Guild adventure by a publisher I don't recall at the moment. Sorry I'm at work. Does anyone know if the new Dark Tower published by Goodman Games is an update of that adventure or something completely new?
Thanks.

PatrickLawinger

First Post
boerngrim said:
Hi
I have a 3.0 The Dark Tower Judges Guild adventure by a publisher I don't recall at the moment. Sorry I'm at work. Does anyone know if the new Dark Tower published by Goodman Games is an update of that adventure or something completely new?
Thanks.

It is an update of the original Dark Tower that was supposedly done for 3.0. Most people that got the copy that you have felt they did a terrible job converting it. I am guessing this conversion will be more true to the original JG module, but I haven't seen it so I couldn't tell you.

Patrick

Treebore

First Post
Plus, as I underwstand it, this is done by a totally different group of people who worked much more closely with Bob Bledsoe and the original author.

Judging by how much I like the Citadel and Fortress conversions I will be getting this one too.

Remove ads