D&D General New Drizzt trilogy! Starting with Starlight Enclave!

I have a pet theory about this trilogy (based really on nothing more than a hunch and some tea-leaf reading), that it’s going to climax with [definite spoiler for several 5e hardcover adventure paths] Drizzt using the Netherese obelisks to rewrite history so that [spoiler for the upcoming Drizzt novel trilogy if my theory is correct, in other words only a spoiler if pure speculation counts as spoilering] the descent of the drow never happened and Lolth’s grip on the race is permanently undone.

Oofta

Legend
I kind of gave up on these novels a while back during spell plague novels, especially when it was all emo Drizzt all the time.

Read the trilogy where they got the old gang and didn't bother after that. So, I don't know maybe I'll get it from the library eventually.

Probably more likely to by the CR novel mentioned in the other thread.

Valas123

First Post
Is that really meant to be Drizzt on the cover? It's nearly three decades after the Starless Night cover art debacle, and they're STILL having problems finding anyone who can draw drow...
To be fair, Todd Lockwood was a pretty damn good cover artist for many Drizzt books. Too bad his work was last seen on The Last Threshold.

toucanbuzz

No rule is inviolate
Old Man White Drizzt with a droopy eye / Traditional Charcoal Skin, White Hair Drow Drizzt / Kinda purple so still drow Drizzt

1620353799421.png 1620353845003.png1620353951616.png

And then this new book cover that looks like my buddy Tom from accounting with a slight fade on the side in his hair, which he is dying to darken it.

Remove ads