New Gothic D&D Storyline To Be Announced On Monday

I've heard from various sources that WotC will be announcing the new storyline on Monday. They've apparently seeded various promotional images to several websites. I don't know any more than that, but if I hear anything, I'll let you know. The below image was apparently sent to The Escapist. Make of it what you will! Looks to me like vampires and ... Ravenloft? (Though if it's not set in the Forgotten Realms, that'd be uncharacteristic.)

I've heard from various sources that WotC will be announcing the new storyline on Monday. They've apparently seeded various promotional images to several websites. I don't know any more than that, but if I hear anything, I'll let you know. The below image was apparently sent to The Escapist. Make of it what you will! Looks to me like vampires and ... Ravenloft? (Though if it's not set in the Forgotten Realms, that'd be uncharacteristic.)

image.jpeg

And Geek & Sundry was sent this piece:

image.jpeg

Klaudius Rex

Explorer
Yup, both images look like the Ravenloft exclusive gypsy race, the Vistanti. I wonder if classic NPCs such as Dr. Van Ritchen or Lady Weathermay (I think that was her name) or Azlun the lich will make appearances?

After all, Drizzt was supposed to be in Out of the Abyss, but it was only Bruneor Battlehammer who showed up in that AP.

Not my thing at all raven loft, but I know there is a lot of fans out there. So hopefully it is up to expectations, I'll stick with The Blight, which looks a tad darker than what raven loft was (i have the box set and module) . Still I may get surprised by its awesomeness :)

spectacle

First Post
Clarification: "Storyline" here means, "a series of modules released through the Adventurers' Leage", correct? - I am terribly out of the loop when it comes to 5e.

It means a series of D&D related products with a common theme, including an adventure path book and AL modules, and possibly board games, videogames and more.

Remove ads

Remove ads