New GSL Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcus

First Post
Linae,

Let me say THANK YOU to you both personally and publically.

I know this was hard work and I am so glad you and Scott and all the folks at Wizards were able to make this happen. Thank you so much. Nice work!

Clark

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
It's amazing how many gamers around here were (once again) so WRONG about WotC/Hasbro's motivations and reasons for the delay. :\

jaerdaph said:
It's amazing how many gamers around here were (once again) so WRONG about WotC/Hasbro's motivations and reasons for the delay. :\

And how few of them will step up and admit to it.

The GSL and the OGL are mutually exclusive.

I get that you can't use both in the same book.

However, does anyone know if that also means you can't produce the same product in different versions - one under the GSL and one under the OGL?

lurkinglidda

First Post
amethal said:
The GSL and the OGL are mutually exclusive.

I get that you can't use both in the same book.

However, does anyone know if that also means you can't produce the same product in different versions - one under the GSL and one under the OGL?
It does mean that you can not produce the same product in different versions.

I might end up saying this a lot over the next few days/weeks/months: We are absolutely confident in 4E - to the point that we are only producing 4e products ourselves from here on out.

Psion

Adventurer
Mouseferatu said:
And how few of them will step up and admit to it.

Seriously, how many people were suggesting malice in the first place?

I imagine that anyone who has ever worked at a job in which there is legal wrangling or management shifts in direction understand how projects can get delayed.

charlesatan

Explorer
Psion said:
Seriously, how many people were suggesting malice in the first place?

I imagine that anyone who has ever worked at a job in which there is legal wrangling or management shifts in direction understand how projects can get delayed.

Those with the conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately, not everyone is as understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases