D&D 5E New! Icons of the Realms Bahamat!!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Looks like WotC and WizKids are going all out on this. Just showed up today on the Alliance Games Distributors Retail Services page:
Icons of the Realms Bahamat. $59.99 and also available November 12. Sorry, no further details yet.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
This makes me hopeful we might see gargantuan and the rest of the huge metallic dragons coming out in the near future, too. I'm need to build more shelves for these things!

TheObserver

Explorer
I use two large book cases just for my Tyranid army and now that I'm late to the D&D miniatures I'm having to play catch up. I really prefer to do my own painting but the quality of the pre-paints has gotten significantly better.

I too am hoping they put out more Dragons and I'm definitely going to be picking Tiamat when she comes out.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Looks like WotC and WizKids are going all out on this. Just showed up today on the Alliance Games Distributors Retail Services page:
Icons of the Realms Bahamat. $59.99 and also available November 12. Sorry, no further details yet.

Sweet!

Damn it, I've been clean from miniatures-addiction for five years, but Icon Bahamut? ****. WotC might have me chasing the dragon again soon. (Literally.)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Any ideas as pre-orders will be open or when we will see pictures released ? ( Tiamat or Bahamut )
No idea at all. They haven't even released the name of the figure that will be the Buy-a-Box Incentive figure for the set coming out next month.

Remove ads