• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Imperial Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xael

First Post
Xado stared at the Phoenix. "If we're starting to take people's usefulness into account, YOU are the first one to fly out of the airlock." Then he glanced at the engineering. "Why is the door to engineering open?", he asked with a serious tone in his voice.

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Because I was just in there before I discovered this...thing...sleeping on my bed." Meiko glanced askance at the scruffy Jedi.

Xael

First Post
"Fine. Mang, keep eye on that guy.", saying this, Xado walks to the engineering to check if Phoenix has done anything else than started that awful excuse for music.

KitanaVorr

First Post
OOC: ROFL...um...

IC: Meiko glanced after Xado for a moment before her eyes grew wide. Oh no! She hoped Pearl had cleared the screen after she left or...uh...something embarrassing would still be visible like the interior of Mang's cabin for one....

With speed, she quickly left Lord Mang with the scruffy Jedi and bolted after Xado while hissing under her breath and hoping Pearl could hear her...."shut it off, shut it off"

Trying to grab Xado's arm to steer him elsewhere as if she wanted to talk to him privately and trying to use her body to block his way before he could go inside so she could hit the door close button (Jemal can decide if she is able to accomplish all that if Xael thinks she wouldn't be able to).

She asked the pilot. "Well, what are you going to do about the intruder in my room? We can't just take him with us in our mission, can we?"

Xael

First Post
Xado will try get to the engineering without using force (not the force) by trying to get around Phoenix. Doing this he says: "I think Mang has the situation under control. Now if you'd excuse me..."

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Listening to the conversation going around him
"Bitter, bitter, bitter...."
*BLEEP*
"No, I don't think they love each other, even if mum and pap always sound like that."

As the two leave almost simultaneously, however, he whispers to another of the remotes.
"Maybe Beep was right. They did leave together to somewhere, eh Beep?"

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Oh, maybe I should turn this off now."
The man unignites his lightsabre. He then shows a face filled with apology at Mang.
"I wasn't attacked by gutted tauntauns after all... a shame, that."
He then somehow manages to pull his hand through the mess that should be his hair, not that it does any good to it.

Krizzel

First Post
Mang eyed the other man skeptically, keeping his saber still lit and ready. "What are you doing here?

Obviously he was some kind of drunkard - that much was clear. But was he a more or less benign stowaway? Or some kind of bumbling saboteur? Whatever the case, he shouldn't be here, and it was Mang's job to deal with him.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Me? They told me to get to a ship and I did. Then I tripped over something in the cargo hold and hit my head or something ...or maybe I just fell asleep...
Anyway, then I went on look for the captain - are you the captain, by the way - and then somebody tricked me to the bed over here.
Then the pretty girl started screaming and I woke up smelling like a wookie's breath."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads