• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New OOTS - 422

Pbartender

First Post
AuraSeer said:
Wait, what? Isn't that what I said on the first page?

Yes. Yes, you did.

I'm afraid I completely passed over your post the first time around... My apologies. Just goes to show that great minds think alike, eh? :D

And if it makes you feel better, your idea of an awakened skeleton technically wouldn't work... The spell can only affect animals and trees. :p

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
AuraSeer said:
Wait, what? Isn't that what I said on the first page?

AuraSeer FTW!

Obviously, Pbartender was trying to claim credit and used malicious code to make it appear like I gave him kudos instead.

We here at DaveMage Inc. intend to file a formal protest with the governing body here at EN World and will be sure to send 100% of all profits to AuraSeer.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Klaus

First Post
Felix said:
Fanes!

(What, undead can't have Demon Gods too?)
Okay, now I have the image of an zombie Monte Cook uttering "Fanes... Fanes..." as he roams by.

Oh, yeas, I was forgetting:

Manes! (zombie lions)

Pbartender

First Post
DaveMage said:
AuraSeer FTW!

Obviously, Pbartender was trying to claim credit and used malicious code to make it appear like I gave him kudos instead.

We here at DaveMage Inc. intend to file a formal protest with the governing body here at EN World and will be sure to send 100% of all profits to AuraSeer.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

And I would have gotten away with it, too... If weren't for those meddling kids!

:\

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Pbartender said:
And if it makes you feel better, your idea of an awakened skeleton technically wouldn't work... The spell can only affect animals and trees. :p

Well, describing it as an Awaken Undeaded skeleton is just clumsy.

Libris Mortis, I think.

-Hyp.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Great Danes.

200px-Scooby-doo-on-zombie-island.jpg

-Hyp.

Remove ads