D&D 5E New products featuring Vistani will be?

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I know they did their best, but the release announcements were very disappointing compared to last year... we got a book and box then, and a small tease for a second book. Only got the one book this time.

I know they did their best, but the release announcements were very disappointing compared to last year... we got a book and box then, and a small tease for a second book. Only got the one book this time.

I'm guessing that we'll still get an announcement relatively soon. Barring Rime of the Frostmaiden having unexpected Vistani, there's still a release later this year that will feature them.

If I remember correctly, didn't they announce Dungeon of the Mad Mage a day or so after the big event? I remember everyone being up in arms for a few days that we'd only be getting a 1-5 adventure, and then DotMM calmed everyone down a few days later...

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I'm guessing that we'll still get an announcement relatively soon. Barring Rime of the Frostmaiden having unexpected Vistani, there's still a release later this year that will feature them.

If I remember correctly, didn't they announce Dungeon of the Mad Mage a day or so after the big event? I remember everyone being up in arms for a few days that we'd only be getting a 1-5 adventure, and then DotMM calmed everyone down a few days later...

Huh didn't know that about Mad Mage, weird.

I don't think we'll get another announcement until at least August though... they probably want the cover decided before announcing, and that's when the (first) cover for Eberron dropped last year.

Remove ads