• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

dimsdale

First Post
"So there's more of these crazy people trying to raise undead armies or whatever he was after? Are they all ex-priests of yours?"

Grakk chuckles at the warlock's comments and then turns to the halfing "Let's put this to an end now. Where does your master want to meet us?"

Ozymandias79

First Post
"Lets invite the dwarf to our table and so we can talk to him about it, OK?" says the hulk of warforged then he hollers at the dwarf, "hey, dwarf here in the back, come!" and beckons the dwarf to the table were the 2 giths sits and Callen sleeps in his chair and the huge warforged stands by it

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer nods her head full of long red hair at Soldier's suggestion. "Indeed. Back here sir dwarf. I would be interested in your opportunity for employment as well." says the female Githyanki at the table with the Warforged, the male Githyanki, and the sleeping human.

OOC: If you can wait a day or two to begin this, we may have a couple others returning that are former adventuring mates of the three that are here now. Erekose is Callen's player and he should return on the 16th maybe. Oh, and my character Kama'zer is a lvl 4 Warlord.

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri comes back downstairs looking much cleaner than when she'd left. She see her companions sitting at a table and makes her way ovet to it. She makes her way over and takes a seat there.

OCC: I'll be posting slow until my computer's 100% fixed. Please post around her/drag her along if need be. ;)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
7 Rabbit hurries over to the table in relief. "Hello! Hello, everybody!" He nods at the adventurers and sits.

"Before we start I should admit that I really don't have any idea what we'll be facing, or if I'll even have anything for you to do! I just have a name to investigate, and I've been on enough quests - well, I've been on one - well, I know enough to know that I should have some stout swordarms to back me up before I go charging in."

"My name is Seven Rabbit, court astronomer to the Kingdom of Glad Weeping in the Valley of Bone. Before we begin, may I know your names and what you do?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nodding to Ts'iri as she appears, Kama'zer goes on to greet the dwarf and prospective employer. Holding up one palm facing outward, the Githyanki female with armor and shield speaks, "Greetings, 7 Rabbit. I am Kama'zer Anma'giduu, warrior and tactical combat leader. If you choose to hire us, I predict you shall be pleased with the result. Our group has experience working with one another and have overcome many difficult challenges including fighting the fire and those responsible for it here in Daunton not long ago."

OOC: Glad you could make it, elecgraystone! Wouldn't be the same without Ts'iri to kill all the minions with her icy armor! ;)

Ozymandias79

First Post
"Greetings, I am called Soldier because that is what I am" says the huge brass-colored warforged then looks at the newcomer's gear curiously, "You look AWESOME!! and what's a court astronomer?" the arcane hulk asks with a childish curiosity.

Remove ads