WotC's Jeremy Crawford has announced a new Unearthed Arcana article today with redesigns from the prior Heroes of Krynn UA based on feedback, and in the following video he discusses that feedback and what's in the article:
- New iteration of Kender based on feedback survey, due to mixed response. This time is a back to basics, aiming to capture 1E AD&D fearlessness, curiosity and taunting skills. Delve into their origins from Gnomes in deep history.
- Kender are no longer fey creatures who grab objects from the Feywild
- Tweaked Feats from prior article
- Tweaked Backgrounds from prior article
- Brand new rule giving a list of free Feats for ANY Background
- Free Feat rule for Level 4 for all characters that doesn't take the ASI away, based on a curated list
- Reveals that in the Adventure, healing magic is already back.
Explore updated character options from the Dragonlance setting! This playtest document presents revised races, subclasses, backgrounds, and feats.
Last edited by a moderator: