• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New X-Men 2 pics!

Prince Atom

Explorer
Yeah, Nightcrawler's got the tattoo thing going on....

I didn't recognize Rogue at first. They don't really have her hair lit up, so I didn't recognize it.

I think that's really one use of individual costumes: trademarks. No matter how the artist draws the character, if the trademark is recognizable, we'll know that's supposed to be the Beast, or Spider-Man (c'mon, how much does Toby Maguire look like Peter Parker?), or whomever.

BTW, ol' Kurt doesn't look too happy. Is he an X-Man, or a foe in this movie?

That's what I liked about the X-Man movie: None of the bad guys died. The Batman flicks kill them off left and right, and of course the Green Goblin died (or did he? He was buried, that's all I know), but Magneto, Sabretooth, Toad, and Mystique all survived.

If they're dead, I want to see the bodies.

TWK

Mr Fidgit

First Post
The Whiner Knight said:
i'm not sure, but i'd be willing to bet he's going to be (as in- Prof X invites him to the team to get away from mobs with torches and pitchforks)
The Whiner Knight said:
That's what I liked about the X-Man movie: None of the bad guys died. The Batman flicks kill them off left and right, and of course the Green Goblin died (or did he? He was buried, that's all I know), but Magneto, Sabretooth, Toad, and Mystique all survived.
there's nothing else that irks me more about the Bat movies. IIRC, the Joker died because Nicholson didn't want that character to live on, and why they kept killing the villains after that is beyond me. that's what Arkham is there for!

Green Goblin dying is right out of the comics. Green Goblin II wasn't Norman Osbourne....

Ziona

First Post
The Whiner Knight said:
Yeah, Nightcrawler's got the tattoo thing going on....

The new Wizard has a pretty cool article about the movie, and some pics, too. It mentions the X-Men apprehending Nightcrawler for an "assasination attempt." Guess we'll see. My thought is that they'll invite him to join the team.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads