• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newegg.com

KenM

Banned
Banned
Newegg.com has some good prices on memory, 1 GB sticks for 85.99. I was wondering if anyone here has bought stuff from them and how they were to deal with.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Newegg is pretty well known, and is used heavily. I have never personally bought stuff from them, but I know many people who do.

I haven't used newegg myself, but know LOTS of people who have. They have been recommended to me in almost every tech class I have ever taken, and I know some of the techs I work with swear by them.

GlassJaw

Hero
I've used Newegg a lot. They are by far the best place for 'putah parts. They have really good prices and ridiculously fast shipping (even on the cheap end). Newegg is usually the first (and last) place that I go to to buy parts.

drothgery

First Post
I got the video card for my old PC from them; good prices, shipped quickly, will probably do it again soon (as my new PC, like my old one, was purchased with a low-end video card that I intended to upgrade soon). Only downside (for me) is that they're in CA, so they'll charage me sales tax (though that helps with the quick shipping thing).

shadowlight

First Post
I've purchased literally thousands of dollars of computer stuff from newegg. No problems, great service, fast. I definitely recommend them.

RuminDange

First Post
shadowlight said:
I've purchased literally thousands of dollars of computer stuff from newegg. No problems, great service, fast. I definitely recommend them.

I'll just have to ditto ShadowLight. Several thousands over the last two years without a problem one. Very fast service, great shipping, and the prices are normally the best especially once you factor in the shipping costs. Definitely recommend them as well.

RD

Same here. They're pretty much the only place I buy bits and pieces from anymore. Got my new laptop from them, too. Very good service, and if they aren't the cheapest around, they are close. Peace of mind's worth a couple bucks.

John Crichton

First Post
They are fantastic and I couldn't recommend them any more. Buy with confidence.

Never had to deal with customer service but I imagine they'd be helpful.

D'karr

Adventurer
Bought both my video card and sound card from them. Their shipping is very fast and their prices are very good.

I highly recommend them.

I'm currently building a new rig and I'm buying the Motherboard, memory, case and power supply from Newegg.

The only reason I'm not buying the CPU from them is that I found a cheaper one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads